Brøndby Cares is the joint term for Brøndby IF's engagement in society.
The starting point is the social work that takes place within Brøndby Idrætsforening (amateur club) and the cooperation between Brøndbyernes IF Fodbold A/S (professional club) has with various social, cultural and humanitarian organisations.
The foundation of Brøndby Cares is "care2care" or c2c, the philanthropic equivalent to "business2business" (b2b), where corporations, organisations and people help each other in providing aid. The goal is that Brøndby IF not only supports the various organisations, but can also facilitate cross-organisational cooperation.
Brøndby IF cooperates with, among others:
- The Danish Cancer Society
- Childrens' Ward at Glostrup Hospital
- The Salvation Army
- The Ministry of Refugee, Immigration and Integration Affairs
- SOS Children's Villages
- Arken Museum of Modern Art
- Save the Child
- Børns Vilkår (a organisation working to improving the lifes of children in Denmark)